Get To Know Us
- I’m 29 years old.
- I’m from Southeast Massachusetts, and I’ll probably never leave, though I say almost monthly that I want to!
- I’ve been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 10 years.
- I’m a (mostly) stay-at-home mom to 3 beautiful little girls: ages 8, 6, and 2
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree I’m not currently using but considering going back for my Master’s.
- I like to crochet, and I sort of like to exercise. I like the results from exercising, but I don’t always love the actual act of it! lol
- I’ve been obsessed with Ed Sheeran for close to a year. He’s definitely my favorite singer right now.
- I don’t watch a ton of TV, but some of my favorite shows are Glee, Dance Moms, and Grey’s Anatomy.
- I always reread books as a kid. My favorites were Number the Stars, R.L. Stine’s Fear Street series, and The Outsiders.
- I’m not a huge fan of Historical Fiction. I ‘d say my favorite genres are Dystopian and Paranormal/Fantasy, but I’ve been on a YA/NA Contemporary kick lately.
- Love it or hate it, Twilight rekindled my love of reading back in 2009, and made me feel okay about reading YA as an adult.
- My favorite series of all time is Harry Potter, though I didn’t read it until I was 25! I wish I could read it for the first time again!
- I mostly read on my kindle, but I will buy books if they have a pretty cover, or if I’m going to a signing. I try to go to as many signings as I can in my area!
- You can reach me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m 31 years old
- Born and raised in Nebraska (Go Huskers!!) but have called Southern Colorado home since 2002!
- Married to my high school sweetheart (we started “going out” in 1997 when I was 14!)
- Homeschooling, Hockey Mom to my amazing (almost) 6 year old daughter.
- I co-own a local events blog with my best friend (who I met through blogging 4 years ago!)
- I’m a “retired” truck driver – my husband and I drove over the road for 5 years before I became a stay at home mom!
- When I’m not reading? I’m probably either crocheting, hiking in the mountains or at church where I am the assistant Sound Tech! (Or watching Hockey or Football!)
- I’m addicted to Doctor Who, Star Wars and Once Upon a Time! (And I’ve watched One Tree Hill and Friday Night Lights from episode one to the end at least 3 times!)
- I have always loved books, but my ability to devour them started in sixth grade with Lurlene McDaniel’s One Last Wish series.
- I love all genres of books – but I tend to gravitate towards romance and contemporary YA.
- My love for reading (as an adult) was sparked by a copy of Summer at Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs (that I picked up at a truckstop while I was pregnant!)
- I started blogging about books in 2011 after Susan Mallory tweeted a review of one of her Fool’s Gold books – I’ve been addicted ever since!
- You can reach me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org